Home School Agreement
In Rosecroft Primary School we encourage staff, the children and their family to work together to ensure good behaviour, clear expectations and positive relationships by following our Home School Agreement. See below for more details.
The school will
- Provide a safe happy learning environment.
- Encourage children to do their best at all times.
- Encourage good behaviour and respect for others.
- Inform you of your child’s progress, at meetings and by written reports.
- Inform you about what your children will learn every two weeks.
- Contact you promptly if there are concerns about your child’s health, wellbeing or attendance.
Listen to any concerns you may have and follow up any actions required as soon as possible.
The family will
- Make sure your child arrives at school on time.
- Make sure your child attends school regularly and provide an explanation for your child’s absence as soon as it occurs.
- Ensure your child is suitably dressed and equipped for all school activities, with all property named.
- Attend parent – teacher meetings.
- Support the School’s behaviour policies by
- Not allowing your child to bring toys to school except by special arrangement.
- Making sure that bikes, scooters and other wheeled items are not used in the school grounds.
- Supervising your child in the playground before and after school.
- Supplying only water in drinking bottles used in the classroom.
- Support your child’s learning by reading regularly and helping them with other home learning activities.