At Rosecroft Primary School we aim:-
- For every child to achieve their personal best through exploration, discovery and creativity.
- To develop confident, engaged, active and enquiring learners, and cultivate a love of learning.
- To foster self-esteem and personal responsibility. We will model and promote respect for all and the environment around us.
- To value our children’s uniqueness and individuality and promote the uniqueness of others.
- To build positive partnerships with all members of the school, parents, carers and the wider community.
- To provide a happy, supportive and safe workplace for all.
- To be efficient and cost effective, using both human and financial resources to provide best value for the school.
The ethos of our school is maintained by meeting the needs of the following members of the community:
- All school staff
- The wider community beyond our school
We encourage all children to become responsible members of society by the development and implementation of the following values: -
- To be polite, honest and truthful
- To keep promises and agreements
- To be charitable to others
- To be respectful to others and their property
- To be considerate to all living things
- To be responsible for all personal actions by developing a self-discipline.